Cancel Christmas – my Top 10 Reasons
I say Cancel Christmas to save the next generation.
Here are my Top 10 Reasons in no particular order.
- No Mum to share it with – Mum passed away in 2012
- Christmas has lost it’s true meaning
- Eating waay to much
- Being away from home – as a professional pet sitter, I often get bookings at this time of the year
- Loud children’s toys – drum kits anyone!
- Over the top Christmas decorating – so much energy down the pan
- Charity ads for the starving before or after Christmas Lunch
- Revellers rolling home drunk at 3 in the morning
- Fireworks, before during and after the Festive period
- Ads for Summer Holidays before the main event has even started
Christmas at Easter well I never
I know, you are all screaming bah humbug at me.… Keep Reading to learn more